[mythtv-users] Upsidedown Open Source

Alex Harford harford at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 18:26:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:08:28 -0500, Joseph A. Caputo
<jcaputo1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm guessing that English is not your first language...?  If that's the
> case, then I'm sorry, but you might want to get someone more proficient
> in English to translate for you, because what you've written reads like
> gibberish.  Or post in your native language and hopefully someone else
> on the list can translate.  The babelfish just doesn't seem to be
> working here!

<what's that gas smell?.... lights a match to take a look>

I went back and read the original message and it looks like he is
accusing the MythTV project as being a front for TMS to get the
community to do all of the work building a DVR, then they will take it
and sell it.

Alex