[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport speed

Lonnie Borntreger myth at borntreger.com
Fri Nov 19 20:58:49 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 10:10 -0800, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > I just downloaded the latest and will take a look at it.  Are you saying
> > that you can't just use ffmpeg like you used to for the DivX?
>
> not "can't" -- just "don't yet".  I'd rather use transcode for this, but
> testing divx with ffmpeg is next on my list.

I'm not an ffmpeg expert, or a video expert either.... but I looked at
the differences in the WMV and DivX export modules in the 2004.02.02
version of nuvexport, and they looked like they used exactly the same
options for ffmpeg.  If that would still be the case, I could whip
something together as a starting point if you wish.

Lonnie