[mythtv-users] MythDVD woes WAF failing....

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 21:36:47 UTC 2004

yeah, you might try getting the latest version of libdvdcss, as it
really should have no problem cracking the keys.

I'd personally make a symlink from /dev/cdrom to /dev/dvd (and if it's
a burner do /dev/cdr and /dev/cdrw,) as certian programs seem to
expect them there.  Granted, you can always specify to use /dev/cdrom
instead of /dev/dvd, but it's a timesaver just to make the symlinks.

Is mplayer complaining about lack of codecs, or just a missing codec
config file?  If it's the latter, it's safe to ignore, as it uses it's
default one if it doesn't find one in your home directory.

-Nate