[mythtv-users] question for people using mythgame

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 05:25:15 UTC 2004

Ok, I attached my monitor to my computer to see what was going on and
after i tried to boot up and after it starts to boot into the
2.6.8-1.521 kernel the following error comes up:
Kernel panic: No init found.  Try passing init= option to kernel.

So where do I start to try and fix this? Keeping in mind that the only
thing I have done is follow your instructions, so that will help limit
what I could have done wrong.

thanks,
Evan