[mythtv-users] Hardware "Survey" (Pundit-R)

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sat Nov 20 22:24:41 UTC 2004

I've got two PVR-250s in my Pundit.  No problems.  You'll see what
everyone is talking about when they say they're bending the case a
little.  It's no big deal and you really won't have any issues.  I'm
running SuSE 9.0 on it for MythTV.  No sound or driver issues here, with
any of the onboard devices.

Congratulations.  You've just taken your first step into a much larger
world.

-Khanh