[mythtv-users] Shuttle SN41G2V2 mythtv box

Chuck Lloyd chuck.lloyd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 02:46:59 UTC 2004

I've got a similar setup. (PC2100 vs PC2700) as a frontend.
I'm running FC2 with Axel Thimm's (AT) packages  and
2.6.8-1.521.

I do have TV-Out (NTSC) and lirc working.
I do not have a tuner card in that box so I can't say if that is working.
I have not tried spidf yet.

The only problem I had was that with KnoppMyth the system
would hang in the kernel boot if no keyboard was attached.
(Yes, BIOS was set to ignore kbd failure.)

The box is a little louder than I hoped. I had priced a fanless EPIA-M
frontend, but I wasn't sure it would have enough juice for HDTV resolution divx.

Now if I can just get it all on a 512 MB USB key drive.