[mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR-250 difficulties

mythtv at heisterberg.dk mythtv at heisterberg.dk
Mon Nov 22 08:09:31 UTC 2004

Once you toggled the audio to ALSA did you remember to set the audio
device in myth as well (audio device should be "ALSA:front" and the mixer
should be "default") ?

/lekkim

"Dan" <ddriscall at stny.rr.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
22-11-2004 01:24
Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

"Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
cc

Subject
RE: [mythtv-users] Hauppauge PVR-250 difficulties

I installed the newest version of alsa 1.0.7, installed mythtv from CVS,
and set the pci latency to 0x40.  Now I get prompted with "CONTINUE
WITHOUT AUDIO!" every time I select "Watch TV" and I still get the
ringbuffer error message.