[mythtv-users] Fresh rebiuld. YAY!!

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 21:54:30 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
            This past Friday I had a drive failure and had to rebuild. It
took two days but that was WAY better than the couple of weeks it took last
time. Anyway onto the question. Since I did not get to back anything up I
don't have a backup of the database. But I do have the database files since
I am able to access that partition. I also have access to the NUV files. Is
there a way to import the show data from the old database files???

I have not used it yet but I think there is a utility called
"mythrebuilddatabase" or something along those lines that will do just what
you seek. Sorry cant help on the lirc question.