[mythtv-users] Frequency lists

Christoph Foelmer webopold at web.de
Mon Nov 22 22:35:37 UTC 2004

Hi

> No, they are somewhere in the xml hierarchy.
> I dealt with them last night - found them using
> "locate pal-italy". That will tell you also
 I only found the xawtv lists, but nothing for mythtv
Where did you find it?
> Hmmm... yes. After terrible pain, many sleepless nights
> and reinstalling everything from scratch a couple of times,
> was _NOT_ because of ivtv problems.
I also spent a lot of time on it.
BTW i don't own a ivtv driven Card. I have a Mediafocus I Satellite card

> The reason was that somebody restricted the italian
> frequency table from channel 21 to channel 65 or so,
> useless attempts I made).
Yes really :-)

My card is working fine with xawtv - but theres nothing i can do with myhtv.
A few days ago i posted something - but no answers yet :-(

Keep on trying .....

Christoph