[mythtv-users] Re: Problems with lirc and PVR-250 on FC2

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 23:04:27 UTC 2004

I am having almost the exact same problem described by Lane, except
I'm trying to use a Homebrew IR receiver with a Tivo Series 1 remote.
I can get LIRC to run, but cannot get irw to show any input codes.
I've had this problem the last two times I've started fresh with Myth,
and each time it seems it's a different problem. I went over
everything I did the last time to get it working, and still no luck. I
was running the newest LIRC, but then backed it down to 0.7.0pre7,
with still no luck. I'm also running Myth on FC2 using Jarod's guide
to set it up.