[mythtv-users] Raid question for myth box

Christopher N. Deckard cnd at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Nov 23 18:42:10 UTC 2004

Frank,
I recommend using Linux Software RAID.  Don't pay money for something
you won't use.  Linux Software RAID is good stuff.  I'm using it on two
SATA 200GB Seagate drives for a mirrored root hung off of a MSI K8N Neo
Platinum, and another 4x200GB SATA Seagate drives hung off a Promise
TX-4 SATA controller.  Works great.

-Chris