[mythtv-users] DVD Rewriters recommendation required

Simon Williams ultim8fury at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 16:06:18 UTC 2004

I'm very happy with my pioneer 107D although it can be a little noisy
at times. Firmware is well supported by rpc1.org to remove drive
imposed region coding and allow 12x ripping and full speed write on
non-pioneer authorised media.  The 108 version is available for £50
ish. I suggest a tour of the usual e-tailers like aria, ebuyer, dabs,
et al to see who's the cheapest.

Regards

Simon.