[mythtv-users] IR blaster with Hughes HBH-SA

Ben Newman ben at ultraswank.com
Wed Nov 24 18:37:18 UTC 2004

I'm trying to set my myth box with my directTV receiver.  Unfortunately I
have a box without any kind of dataport on it so I'm having to go the IR
blaster route.  I've got the blaster built, but I'm having a hard time
finding the correct lircd.conf to use.  Does anyone have experience with
this equipment that can point me in the right direction?

-Ben Newman

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to prosper."
 						-Benjamin Franklin