[mythtv-users] Fastforward / Rewind problems

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:29:17 UTC 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:38:00 -0600, Shawn <core at enodev.com> wrote:
> I can't deny, as much as I like that mythtv is out there and what it
> does for me, I despise that somehow valid questions get ignored and
> retarded ones (trivial ones which are already answered) get attention.

Here's an answer: It's not broken, if you don't have the repos stuff
turned on you're going to end up stopping ahead of where you think you
should.  If you don't like the repos amounts those can be adjusted, OR
you can learn how to compensate for the repos just like 99% of the
other users.

BTW: this falls into the trival question that has already been
answered catagory as well.