[mythtv-users] Fastforward / Rewind problems

Shawn core at enodev.com
Thu Nov 25 01:54:35 UTC 2004

Yeah, I remember how I got treated when last I tried to help around
here.

As far as repos amounts, all you would need for the perfect system is
the ability to let the user adjust a reaction time variable measured in
seconds which would simply be multiplied by the speed of the FFW/REW. If
you need it in frames then do the math. That's not broken.

Code a patch? No. Far as I'm concerned, you guys lost any of my help.