[mythtv-users] ATrpms 0.16-82.1.rhfc2.at -> No XvMC found + Segmentation fault

Romain Kang romain at kzsu.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 27 05:56:39 UTC 2004

This morning, I used "apt-get upgrade" to bring my MythTV installation
to Axel's 0.16-82.1.rhfc2.at RPM set (aka mythtv-suite-0.16-44.at).
I used the updated installation to view previously transcoded .nuv's.
Then this evening, I tried to view newly recorded captures from a
PVR-350.  This failed, with mythfrontend producing messages about
	No XvMC found
followed by
	Segmentation fault
and a core dump.  This may be related to my Radeon 9200SE's lack of
support for XvMC.

Rolling back to libmyth-0.16-81.rhfc2.at and keeping the rest of the
the updated packages appear to have restored normal operation.

Romain