[mythtv-users] Slightly OT - Best Mod Chip for X-Box frontend

Chris Clarke chrisjohn.clarke at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 22:24:57 UTC 2004

Hi,

    I've got a working MythTV setup on my computer and would like to
setup a frontend to watch everything downstairs on my TV setup.  I can
get a pre-modded X-box locally but they only offer 3 types of chips,
the DuoX2, X2.6 or the X3.  Does anyone have any experience with any
of these modchips?  I mainly want to use it for Myth but would like to
play the occasional game (no XBox Live though)  Any tips or gotchas
would be greatly appreciated....

Chris