[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV on FC3 using atrpms: problems and workarounds

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 19:45:06 UTC 2004

I may be mistaken on this, but I think that the bttv
modules are loaded because the tuner and IR receiver
parts of ivtv are shared with bttv.  And since bttv
has some shared modules, the whole thing gets loaded.

My backend (one PVR-250 and one PVR-350) has the bttv
modules loaded, but no bttv card.

-- Joe

--- Joachim Gehweiler <post at joachim-gehweiler.de>