[mythtv-users] Re: Does transcoding remove commercials?

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 29 14:24:58 UTC 2004

Thanks for the instructions.  I tried it and it created a huge file
(bigger than the original).  Did you have to do anything special to make
it work?  All my record settings are at default except:

Horizontal size    - 640 (changed from default of 480)
Vertical size        - 480 (same as default)
Bitrate                 - 4500 (same as default)
Max Bitrate         - 6000 (same as default)
Audio Bitrate      - 128k (changed from 385k)

On the transcoder setup, I made the settings for every both transcoders
match the above.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Don