[mythtv-users] nvidia driver issue with custom kernel

Rich yahoo.rich at bladeracing.com
Mon Nov 29 18:19:52 UTC 2004

> Do I need to rebuild all the nvidia drivers to
> work with my custom kernel?

I have been rebuilding the nvidia drivers each time the kernel name changes.

BTW:  I also ended up with X running at %100 sickness.  After surfing the
web and reading others with this problem but no "here is how to fix this"
I followed this faq by NVIDIA because my Mother Board TyanMP AMD 762 was
listed as supported. This corrected my issues but adds another one of
those "OH and after you update the driver remember what you did 4 months
ago to get it working tweaks".