[mythtv-users] how to stop emails

Mark L. Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Mon Nov 29 22:41:14 UTC 2004

Brad:

You can opt to get a "digest", which I believe will send you one e-mail
at the end of the day with all that days posts/responses.

However, keep in mind that the very definition of a "list server" is to
take messages and distribute them by e-mail. If you don't want to be
bothered with e-mail, then you should try one of the various forums and
unsubscribe to this list. (eg, http://pvrguide.no-ip.com/bbs/ )

Regards,
   Mark

Brad Grant wrote:

>How do I stop from receiving an email every time a post is made to this forum?  I am a member so I can post, but I don't want emails.  I'll check the forum when I need info.  Thanks.

____________________________
*Mark L. Cukier*, /Design Engineer/
P&E Microcomputer Systems
710 Commonwealth Avenue