[mythtv-users] IVTV part II

Mark Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Tue Nov 30 06:22:22 UTC 2004

So... I *seem* to have solved these problems. However...

/var/log/messages contains this line:

Nov 29 22:08:16 localhost kernel: ivtv-osd: fb0: iTVC15 TV out frame
buffer device

which I find a little suspicious. Also:

[root at localhost mythtv]# /sbin/rmmod saa7127
ERROR: Module saa7127 does not exist in /proc/modules
[root at localhost mythtv]# /sbin/modprobe saa7127 test_image=1
[root at localhost mythtv]# /sbin/rmmod saa7127
[root at localhost mythtv]# /sbin/modprobe saa7127 test_image=1

Please note that the first time I attempt to remove this module, it's not
running. Then, when I load it with the test image, I don't see anything on
the TV-OUT (I tried both the composite and SVideo outs on the PVR-350).

Any suggestions would be most appreciated while I continue to fiddle...

- Mark