[mythtv-users] My ffmpeg nuvexport module so far

Michael J. Lynch mlynch at gcom.com
Tue Nov 30 20:47:44 UTC 2004

Jonathan Markevich wrote:

> <snip>

> If you don't have the latest ffmpeg the first transcoding step will
> take something like 10 seconds (meaning it failed), and say 0 of 0
> frames.  If all went well you should see some sweet
> better-than-realtime encoding.

Farm-out!!  :-)  I'll give it a try as soon as I have something I want
to export.
The other night I used nuvexport on a 2 hour show with a commercial cut list
and it took a good 10 hours to do the export.  Thanks for the info, I
can hardly
wait.

--
Michael J. Lynch

What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about -- author unknown