[mythtv-users] PVR-350 type set to 47 (LG NTSC (TAPE series)) w/ AT bleeding

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Oct 1 19:39:05 EDT 2004

On Friday 01 October 2004 15:52, John Andersen wrote:
> On Friday 01 October 2004 13:56, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > He already has a tuner module that supports type 47, and its getting
> > properly auto-detected as such, no need to try 39. Note this log line:
> >
> > Oct  1 07:08:16 localhost kernel: tveeprom: tuner = LG NTSC (TAPE
> > series) (idx = 68, type = 47)
>
> My log line says that too Jarod, but untill i path my kernel mod
> it does me no good to use 47.  I'm not at a point I can
> patch just yet, and have no channels above 61 I care about
> so, I'm still using 39.  Not optimum, but works.

Let me clarify what I said earlier: he already has a patched tuner module from
ATrpms. More from his log:

Oct  1 07:08:17 localhost kernel: tuner: type set to 47 (LG NTSC (TAPE
series)) by ivtv i2c driver #0

No need to try 39, he already has the newer tuner module that supports 47.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...