[mythtv-users] mythburn: automagic DVD burning becoming part of Myth soon?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Sat Oct 2 07:32:27 EDT 2004

> Hello. Saw this over on the KnoppMyth forums:
> http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2132 . Took a

> First post to the Myth users mailing list. Let me know if
> this should have been posted elsewhere. Apologies if this has
> been discussed here, but I searched the mailing lists...
> Please don't flame me too bad for any faux pax :).
>
> Jesse Adelman
> SF, CA USA

Jesse that sounds like a great idea. I know they have worked on making the
project more generic but they still have a long ways to go. It does not even
install cleanly on a fresh KnoppixMyth box. I ran into dependancy hell when
trying to install it.

If you can, make the install script not use dpkg as that is not available on
all platforms. I would do it myself but I am not that good of a programmer.

Keep us up to date,
Bill