[mythtv-users] Re: PVR-350 type set to 47 (LG NTSC (TAPE series)) w/ AT bleeding

Michael Fenston fenston-myth at san.rr.com
Sat Oct 2 13:46:05 EDT 2004

Thanks Axel ... I now have sound coming from the AD1980 speaker out on the
motherboard.

I'm not getting any sound from the RCA jacks on the PVR-350 so I'm guessing
that the sound and video is not coming from the hardware mpg decoder on the
PVR-350?  IE: the stream is being decoded by software and being sent to the
AD1980 and the video is bypassing the hardware mpg decode chip?

I had to use the hardware decoding function w/ SageTV as the video and audio
would be off sync to each other by some variable amount depending on the
channel I was tuned to.  Once I moved to hardware decoding only for video
and audio the problem went away.  Maybe this was just a function of the
WindowsXP OS ...

Thanks again,

-Mike