[mythtv-users] GUI width/GUI offset broken in 0.16?

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Sun Oct 3 21:50:58 EDT 2004

Joe,
    You're not alone... I have been looking into this for a good part of
the day today.  Some of the posts I found from the June-July timeframe
(warning: I have bad memory :) seemed to indicate that this was actually
a QT problem.  Not sure if this is actually true, but throwing it out
there anyway!

        --Matt

Matt Mossholder <matt at mossholder.com>