[mythtv-users] GUI width/GUI offset broken in 0.16?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 02:19:38 EDT 2004

Matt,

Yes, confirmation here as well on Fluxbox.

But, with the options set, the Program Guide is pretty
much unusable, since for about five seconds there's a
big black box covering the screen until the program
guide comes up.  With it all on full-screen, at least
the TV program is still showing.

Well, while it's likely that I'll sacrifice the TV-Out
quality and go back to the GeForce 440MX (which does
have the benefit of XVideo though, but stutters and
has poorer color), wow, does that PVR-350 TV-Out look
great!

-- Joe