[mythtv-users] Bluetooth Question

Renaud Desarzens rde_lists at desarzens.ch
Mon Oct 4 09:11:22 EDT 2004

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 1:43 PM, Steven wrote:
> Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 1:43 PM
> To: Discussion about mythtv

Possibly one way to achieve it, yes. Will give it a try this or next week...
but I don't need video playback on my PDA. I think there will be performance
and/or bandwidth issues with a bluetooth connection between PDA and the
MythTV frontend box during video playback. Unfortunately I don't have WiFi
on my PDA and any other equipment here at home and will not do any
investments on it...

Renaud