[mythtv-users] Re: Autoexpire issues

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:14:32 EDT 2004

Thomas - I did visit using mythweb, which might have been when
autoexpire happened, or shortly before/after.  I didn't really think
about the possibility that mythweb was the problem however.  This time
through, I'll not use mythweb at all to visit recorded shows, and let
my roomates know to do the same.  I do know that i didnt have problems
like this on mythtv/web .15 & reiserfs.  I'm kinda hoping that it is
caused by ext3 however, otherwise I think this is a nasty bug to take
care of...

As soon as it happens again I'll get some logs, output and such....