[mythtv-users] performance and missing channels

Tilman Kispersky tilman at wiredmail.org
Mon Oct 4 19:28:18 EDT 2004

Thanks for your patience.
I installed CVS-LATEST ivtv but not kernel patch yet.
I'm not sure if this is newer than or equal to 0.10-pre2-ckXXX

modprobe tveeprom
dmesg | grep tuner :
i2c-core.o: driver i2c TV tuner driver registered.
tuner: chip found @ 0xc2
i2c-core.o: client [(tuner unset)] registered to adapter [ivtv i2c
driver #0](pos. 0).
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tuner: tuner type not set
tvee: tuner=<unknown> (idx=85, type=-1)
tvee: tuner fmt=NTSC(M) (eeprom=0x08, v4l2=0x00001000)

thanks again