[mythtv-users] Re: Matrox G550 TV output

cythraul cythrault at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:45:44 UTC 2004

Hi Shaun,

I'm sorry it took so long to reply. I've been busy at work.

Unfortunatly, I did not get around to test my 550 in my myth box.

Reading your reply, I was wondering what you meant by fast enought for
playback but not for livetv. What is the difference? I'm assuming your
capture card can't do hardware encoding so you rely on your CPU for
capture and this does not leave enought for the second head without
xv...

If so, I was wondering what kind of setup you had (cpu, memory
bandwidth, capture card) and what you observed on ressource
utilisation while using the second head during video playback.

thanks!
cythraul