[mythtv-users] XMLTV/tv_grab_uk_rt b0rkeration

Phil Blundell pb at nexus.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 08:38:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 09:05 +0100, Stephen Tait wrote:
> Unknown xmltv channel identifier: carlton.com
> Skipping channel.
> Unknown xmltv channel identifier: channel4.com
> Skipping channel.

I had this problem with tv_grab_uk_rt as well.  I think the issue turned
out to be that the 'xmltvid' field in my channel table was not set
correctly, so mythfilldatabase had no mapping between xmltv and Myth
channels.  I'm not sure exactly where this is supposed to get filled in;
I ended up fixing it by hand using the mysql shell.

p.