MPEG-2 Encoders Profiles (was Re: [mythtv-users] empty nuv files and "busy" PVR-350 tuner)

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:28:50 UTC 2004

Just a quick update.

My problem with not being able to delete empty nuv files appears to
have vanished with my latest apt-get dist-upgrade, so that's not an
issue any more

I've tracked the empty file problem down to my use of non-Default
MPEG2 Encoder options, specifically "Low Quality".

Walking through the setup screen/wizard, what settings do other people
use for their non-Default options, for PVR-x50 cards?

Andrew.

--

If you don't know what to do, do something.