[mythtv-users] Transcoded file not playing back on PVR-350 out

DCL dcl63 at hotpop.com
Wed Oct 6 22:03:06 EDT 2004

Once I transcode a .nuv file it will not play back through my PVR-350.
Acutally it blanks my CRT and nothing shows on the TV.  I am then unable
to return to the program.  I can however putty in to my Myth box from a
Windows machine where I am limited to what I can do before the Myth box
locks up completely.

Can transcoded files be played back to a TV through a PVR-350?

If so, what settings should I set up for transcoding and/or playback?

Dan