[mythtv-users] Auto-Expire

Paul Pick paul.pick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:45:35 UTC 2004

> How about adding protected recordings like dish pvr has then you check
> box and the show will never be deleted

 That's already in there. You can tell autoexpire not to touch
a recording at all the different phases:

 1. when creating a new recording
 2. in the set priorities page for upcoming or recurring recordings
 3. after recording, in the watch recordings page (not sure what
     the key binding is for that menu but it's there)

--
"We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different!"
 -- Kurt Vonnegut