[mythtv-users] Re: Nuvexport - Is anyone sucessfully extracting with the DVD profile?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Sat Oct 9 22:11:10 UTC 2004

Michael J. Sherman <msherman at dsbox.com> wrote:
> I have this exact same problem, and just about posted this exact same
> message to the list a week ago.

> I, too, have the non-MPEG2 nuv files, and am also using transcode 0.6.12
> and mplex 1.6.2 (2.2.3).  My audio is one second ahead of the video.

> Anyone with non-MPEG2 nuv files have DVD export working correctly???

Works perfectly here on MPEG4 captures as well as on MPEG2.  I haven't tried
it yet with an MJPEG or RT-JPEG capture.

[root at pint root]# rpm -q mjpegtools
mjpegtools-1.6.2-7.rhfc1.at
[root at pint root]# rpm -q transcode
transcode-0.6.12-10.rhfc1.at

I have no idea what would be causing your issue.  What version of Myth are you
using?  Perhaps it's somehow related to that...

Also, what parameters are you giving to nuvexport (bitrates, etc)?

Ciao
Gavin