[mythtv-users] mythfrontend freezing. HELP

mark mark at onnow.net
Sun Oct 10 13:24:24 UTC 2004

I am using the "nvidia" driver.

I think it may be locking up due to commercial detection.  I see that.
again. it is locked up and it is at a commercial into with a logo.
That is the default detection right?  Logo detection I mean.  How do I
just turn commercial detection off?  I can see if this does it then.
It seems that .16 has issues with commercial detection.  Is this
something that used to work properly?  There have been amy posts with
people having problems with it.

Mark