[mythtv-users] Best approach for TV output?

Blammo [doh] blammo.doh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 15:10:30 UTC 2004

I'm using a VGA-Componant card as well, the RCA VHDC-300. My TV is
native 1080i as well, and I have no problem getting 1080i from my
G-Force 5200U card.

However, from a CPU load, and interlace standpoint,. I'm running
960x540p, which I"m much happer with at the moment. At least until
there's more 1080i content.