[mythtv-users] Re-produceable crash on V.16

mark at onnow.net mark at onnow.net
Sun Oct 10 19:28:28 UTC 2004

I am experiencing a lockup/crash on the frontend of MythTV.
With a single PVR-250, It I am watching live tv, and a scheduled program comes
up at the same time, it will ask the standard "watch recording, do not record,
etc..."
If I do nothing, it counts down on the screen and then locks up the frontend.
Every time.  This has to be a bug.  There would be many times that this
scenario could occur with users, so I would rank this as a must fix.

Thoughts / opinions from the experts?

Mark