[mythtv-users] CVS update

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 12:33:57 UTC 2004

How can you set myth to set new recordings to auto-run the commercial flag
and user jobs? at the moment I have a script which hits mysql directly
"update record set autocommflag=1". There must be a better way :)

Ideally I would like to be able to set ALL new recordings to auto-comm flag
and run user job 1.

I use mythweb to schedule all recordings - maybe its in the 'real'
mythfronend?