[mythtv-users] Nova-t capture cards

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 12:56:18 UTC 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 13:29:14 +0100, Phil.Jones <phil.jones at delphi.com> wrote:

> I'm located in the UK.  How do I (or more importantly, how do stop my wife
> doing this!)avoid changing to a channel which is not broadcasting ?
>

> Thanks,

Snap, same problem :(.  There are (it seems) lots of improvements
coming in this area shortly though, hopefully they'll imrpove things..
I [was] going to write some code that checked an 'isbroadcasting' time
range in the db but there's little point in doing that until I see
what new functionality is coming in :)

[imho there is no current way of avoiding that :( ]
- Ciaran