[mythtv-users] Nova-t capture cards

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:13:22 UTC 2004

Again, this is only true if you merge your captures, if you happen to
scan after before 7pm at night then bbc 3's pids will both be 0, not
620 + 621 as they are after 7pm :)
By the magic of ssh, I've just run scandvb:
BBC THREE:754166670:INVERSION_AUTO:BANDWIDTH_8_MHZ:FEC_3_4:FEC_AUTO:QAM_16:TRANSMISSION_MODE_2K:GUARD_INTERVAL_1_32:HIERARCHY_NONE:0:0:4351

- Ciaran