[mythtv-users] How can I make ALL recordings auto-commercial flag?

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 19:17:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

Sorry for the repeat question, but Ive asked before in other threads and its
been buried under the 'real issues'

How can I make mythtv always put a commercial flag job into the job queue
for a new recording?

at the moment, I run a sql on the cron that does

update record set autocommflag=1

Im sure there is a better way :)

im using mythweb to schedule all my recordings - maybe thats why im having
problems (i dont actually use mythfrontend as I archive off all my shows to
.avi files for viewing on a windows PC / XBox / Palmtop / MP3 player (for
radio)

Thanks