[mythtv-users] Re: mythfrontend __dynamic_cast segfault [RESOLVED]

Shaun Jackman sjackman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 20:26:57 UTC 2004

I've found the problem. I was backporting MythTV to a Debian Woody /
Sarge system with KDE packages from download.kde.org. I built mythtv
with
    fakeroot debian/rules CXX=g++-2.95 build
but the resulting package depended on both libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 and
libstdc++5. After looking through the Makefile that qmake produces I
think
    fakeroot debian/rules CXX=g++-2.95 LINK=g++-2.95 build
would have been sufficient. In the end I simply downgraded g++ to the
version in Woody and the build worked fine.

Cheers,
Shaun