[mythtv-users] poweroff on exit...where has it gone?

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Tue Oct 12 07:35:56 UTC 2004

I can see the logic of that....sort of, but I wish I could find a way to do
it...

The box in question is a standalone player with a lot of content recorded
for my kids and it doesn't record anymore.
In the 0.13 implementation you could set an option to totally power off...

Maybe I should look into a powerbutton initiated clean poweroff. I seem to
remember that I can add a line to the inittab to catch the key press....Any
insights on the subjects?

thanks
anders