[mythtv-users] German IRC channel created (for the coordination of the translation etc)

Adam Egger 2004 at bdam.de
Tue Oct 12 10:34:12 UTC 2004

Hey,
I've seen some patches regarding the german translation lately. Perhaps we should stick together to clearify the outstanding parts of the translation. I've created a german mythtv irc channel on irc.freenode.net (#mythtv-de) where we can meet or just discuss our problems in german.

When any of you don't have an irc program on your PCs just try an online IRC
(like http://www.bsdforen.de/cgi-bin/cgi-irc/irc.cgi).

Greets
Adam