[mythtv-users] HDTV on Myth -- is it a "myth?"

jack jr at jrh.net
Tue Oct 12 14:48:43 UTC 2004

Really?! I thought the signal quality was what was holding me back. Gonna
have to go back and investigate more, but I am almost positive if the signal
strength isn't 85 or better mythtv just craps out early on in the stream. I
am almost 50 miles away from the tower, for some reason I don't think my
high 85 equals one of your low 60's =p