[mythtv-users] Fwd: lirc + nova-t remote = epg bug

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 19:51:05 UTC 2004

I have a vague recollection that someone else mentioned something
along the lines of this but I couldnt find it while seraching on the
list so here goes...

I'm using the grey remote control that came with my hauppauge nova-t
card (909) and I have a problem using it to navigate the epg.

I have buttons set for left and right and these work fine everywhere
in myth except the epg. The epg that appears when you press m while
watching livetv kind of works, if I hold down either left or right
buttons after a couple of seconds it moves but very slowly.  If i use
the epg from the schedule recordings menu then it doesnt move at all.

Using a keyboard works fine though.

Any ideas?

I've also updated to the latest cvs (as of today 12/10/2004) and it
still behaves the same.