[mythtv-users] mATX mobo best for undervolting?

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Wed Oct 13 15:12:57 UTC 2004

Does the XP-M not have multipiler locking like this website claims:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/AMD_Athlon_XP__Mobile_.html ?

That board actually looks very decent especially that it has NForce2
chipset and DualDDR and I quite like that one, but 1.3v seems a bit high
doesn't it?  I think someone suggested a Soltek board in an unrelated
discussion that does 1.1v or thereabouts?

Thanks again!

Cheers - Piers